Wow! We’re honored to be named one of five finalists nationally for Dscoop’s Rod Key Marketing Award for our self-promotion marketing campaign. Dscoop is an independent community of HP Graphic Arts business owners and technical professionals who use HP equipment. There are thousands of members worldwide. The winner of the first Rod Key Marketing Excellence Award will be announced at DscoopX in March.
The Lawton Printing Services’ self-promotion campaign objectives were to:
• Develop and communicate the Lawton Advantage brand traits
• Communicate these brand traits to clients, prospects and employees
• Communicate new and existing product and service offerings
• Use an integrated marketing approach for our own self promotion
• Update overall visual appeal of materials and web site
There were several components to the campaign including various printed materials; a web-based Earth Day campaign; an integrated marketing program offering regional design students the opportunity to compete for a $500 scholarship; the Lawton Printing Services’ website relaunch and SEO; implementation of social media reinforcing the campaign; and an email newsletter campaign.